Thursday, April 30, 2009

??phone cards??

can anyone please explain to me thoroughly how phone cards work? i'm planning on buying a cell phone but would rather use a phone card for it. problem is i dont know how they work. is the phone activated and on all the time and can u send and recieve text messages just the same as a phone without a prepaid phone card? anyone with previous experience or knowledge, please help me out!

??phone cards??
I have a prepaid phone and it works great. What you do is buy a phone card then call a number or go online to activate it. Now that you have the money on your account, you can text/pix message just like a regular plan. Its pretty much the same except you will have phone cards instead of signing a contract and paying monthly. The card keeps your account active for a certain period of time and then you have to get another. If you have any questions about different companies or anything prepaid just email me at baseballsammy5@aim.com. I hope this helps and let me know if you need more info or a website to go to. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment