Saturday, November 19, 2011

I heard about a prepaid card similar to phone cards for my new laptop? Help! ?

Toshiba laptop has a wirless internet switch so I expect I dont require additional hardware. As I have internet on PC, I dont want to spend so much more to get wirless access for the laptop. SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

I heard about a prepaid card similar to phone cards for my new laptop? Help! ?
you only need a wireless router CNET.COM has reviews and can save you time in choosing what will work for you. i went with the Pre N has distance and covers all the speeds for old and new devices i have price was under 100. routers start around 20 and go up around 300 it all depends what you want. the existing internet cable modem or whatever your provider gave you connects to trouter then desktop does as well as printer etc... the laptop will connect via wireless which on most is easy to set up. be sure to network so your desktop and laptop can transfer files when you need it.
Reply:You can use your existing internet connection for both Desktop and laptop at the same time but u need some additional hardware which is not so expensive these days You need a wireless access point. but you don't need any additional hardware on your laptop.





hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment