Monday, May 11, 2009

Can you use prepaid minute cards on a contract phone?

I have a cell phone that is on a contract plan. There is a person that I let use my phone and whenever she uses it she dials the numbers on the back of a prepaid minute card and then she makes her call. I do not know how these cards work. By her using the card, am I still being charged for her calls. I tried to go on the website of the card but they have this weird loop that prevents you from actually emailing them. I can't call them because I don't have enough minutes on my phone and I don't want to go over my minutes (my parents pay for the phone). Can someone help me out. If I need to give more details for u to help, I can.

Can you use prepaid minute cards on a contract phone?
my boyfriend uses his cell phone to call Panama and uses a regualr prepaid calling card and all he uses is his minutes it doesnt charge him for the international call. but he uses it on the weekends so its free . does this make sense to u? hope it helps

PDA

No comments:

Post a Comment