Monday, May 11, 2009

OK i need help finding international phone cards.where can i get cheap ones?

my fiance is in the USMC and he is in iraq right now,i really need to get him some more phone cards but they need to be cheap so i can buy him alot of them.i dont know where to even begin to look so please please help me.





thank you!

OK i need help finding international phone cards.where can i get cheap ones?
International phone cards are the same as regular phone cards, you just have to dial a different access number, and pay another type of fee. You can get them at any CVS, Walgreens, Eckerds, Walmart, etc. Becareful though, When I was on my cruise to Europe, it took me a couple of tries to finally get through on my calling cards, and my roomie gave up on hers because she didn't read the directions clearly. Tell your fiance to read the directions clearly because it can be very confusing, but it is clearly stated how to use them. Good luck, and thank your fiance for what he is doing for our country. PS-if you need help, I would like to get one for you if you trust us enough, would love to help out, maybe you could set up a PO Box at the Post office, to where we could mail you phone cards. Just an idea. =) Bet a lot of people on here would love to help you out!

apply for a loan

No comments:

Post a Comment