Monday, May 11, 2009

Im wanting to set up a one on one phone chat from my house. How do I accept credit cards over the phone?

I didnt see any phone option on a paypal merchant account. Is there an online site that I can just enter the credit card numbers and the total bill, and they can process this for me? For a percentage?

Im wanting to set up a one on one phone chat from my house. How do I accept credit cards over the phone?
Make a PayPal "donate" button from your account and put it on a web page or blog page.





While talking on the phone with someone, you click the button, and ask them the questions- name, card number, expiration, etc and type it in.





It will then charge the card and put the money in your account.





--- OR ----





Do a "Request Money" from PayPal to their eMail address.


After they have paid and cleared, they can call you and you can verify by logging into PayPal that they are good to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment