Thursday, May 20, 2010

If I use a international phone card to call mexico on my cell phone, will my cell phone charge me?

I called Mexico from my cell and I used up a phone card. Will there be any charges on my phone bill?

If I use a international phone card to call mexico on my cell phone, will my cell phone charge me?
By using your international calling card, you are in effect making a local call, or a toll-free call. You will only be charged by your cell-phone company for whatever charges would normally apply to a local call made during that same time. So as long as you are calling a number for the international calling card, then from there calling the number in Mexico, there should be no long distance charges imposed by your cell phone company.
Reply:It depends for 1) your cell phone carrier. I know if you use a USA calling card it will charge you normal rates to call in the USA to Someone in the USA. I do believe that if the calling card number is an USA number, it should be free...(you will have to pay basic airtime fees).


No comments:

Post a Comment