Saturday, May 22, 2010

Where can I get a phone card online for CHEAP that I can use when I go to Europe?

I'm going to Europe from July 8th - 24th. I want to be able to call home for cheap every so often. I will be in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, France, and England. Ideally, I'd like ONE CARD to work for all these places.





Where can I buy a phone card online for cheap that can serve this purpose?

Where can I get a phone card online for CHEAP that I can use when I go to Europe?
I would recommend Euro Saver phone card http://bestratescall.com/cards/Super_Sav... for long calls to USA. This card is one of best calling cards for long distance phone calls from european countries With USD 20.00 you can talk from Austria 2110 min, from Netherlands 1110 min, from Italy 2110 min, from Switzerland 2110 min, from France 1900 min…


For cheap calls from Germany and UK I’d recommend USA Saver phone card http://bestratescall.com/cards/USA__Save... From Germany to United States with Local Access USD 0.5 ¢ /min and from England to United States USD 0,7 cents per min.

skates

No comments:

Post a Comment