Thursday, May 20, 2010

How much more money is it if I placed a call to someone with a cell phone using a phone card?

I placed a call to someone using my phone card.He has a cell phone,will I get charged for that?Not sure how this works.Its international phone card and if its prepaid.If I get charged how much more,is it? I did hear it doesnt show up on your bill but still feel really afraid since this is my first time using it.

How much more money is it if I placed a call to someone with a cell phone using a phone card?
Depends on where you are.





In the U.S., you won't get charged from a U.S. landline to a U.S. cell phone. There is no charge distinction. Calling from a landline in New York to a Landline in California is the same charge as Calling from a New York landline to a Cell Phone in California
Reply:If you make a long distance call via prepaid international calling card, the cellphone company will only charge you regular airtime. If you have a plan, then you must use the airtime.





Check out http://www.eecalling.com


Compare and find the best deal for calling cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment