Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Are the FREE phone cards offerred by PhoneShark.com and CallingCards.com really free or is there a catch?

I already know about PhoneHog, but it takes 24 hours to get minutes put into my card and I'm looking for one that will give me minutes instantly (sent to my email address). One that will give a few minutes for free or just for signing up to offers or something like PhoneHog. Like I said I just ran across PhoneShark.com and CallingCards.com and they claim that they will give you a free phone card with a few free minutes on it. Anyone know if this is for real? Are the minutes really free or is there a catch?

Are the FREE phone cards offerred by PhoneShark.com and CallingCards.com really free or is there a catch?
I can give you 100 free minutes from voice.yahoo.com!!!








just send me your email....








yahoo sends out invites once in a while....and I got 500 minutes left....


No comments:

Post a Comment