Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Would my phone work if I switched the cards or chips from my mom's phone and my phone? Both are V220.?

I wanted to see if I switched the cards or chips from the back of the phones, that if I called my phone it would ring on my mom's phone. Both of them are Motorolla V220's.

Would my phone work if I switched the cards or chips from my mom's phone and my phone? Both are V220.?
Yep... your 'phone' is really the sim card.. it contains your account number and even some of your saved phone numbers . The hand set is just that..





Switch the cards and her handset becomes your phone.





So if you break your phone or get a new one via someplace like eBay, all you have to do is insert your sim card in the new phone set.





.
Reply:no i tryd it


No comments:

Post a Comment