Saturday, November 14, 2009

I understand that there are "cards" that the cell phone people sell that can be used to make your computer

work anywhere there is a cell phone signal. We are planning a long RV trip before long, and instead of trying to find wifi spots while "on the road," I thought it would be nice to have one of those "cards." Do I understand correctly that they work anywhere there is a signal from the company selling the card? Do they require a long term contract for these "cards," or can we just buy a card for three or four months? I hope I have written this question correctly. I am fairly new to the computer age.

I understand that there are "cards" that the cell phone people sell that can be used to make your computer
With AT%26amp;T, our air card is $60/month. You get the card for $49 if you sign a two year contract. If you don't want a two year contract, you can buy the card at full price, which is 250, I believe. You then add a feature to your account called Data Connect Unlimited, which is $70/month, and can be left on for as long as you want/don't want.





You have a thirty day return policy if you want to return the air card.

PDA

No comments:

Post a Comment