Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What calling card (phone card) can I buy in the US so I can call the US from France on my Trip?

I saw a Sprint International Phone Card that said things about calling from the U.S. to other countries. I haven't seen any cards that say anything about calling from a country to the U.S.





Do I need to wait until I get to the country to get the phone card? Or where should I go to get one in this country? Where do I get one in France if I get one there, I'll be with a group and may not be stopping at many convenience stores.





Thanks so much.

What calling card (phone card) can I buy in the US so I can call the US from France on my Trip?
A few French companies sell calling cards on the Internet.


(not all have a website in English)


Examples:


http://www.iradium.fr


http://www.centraltelecom.fr/cartes-tele...


Most have connection costs. Read the small print.
Reply:Paris has plenty of small Internet cafés %26amp; Telecom shops that sell a variety of calling cards, esp. in the "ethnic" neighborhoods. But since you will be in a group, you probably won't get near one such shop. Hence my suggestion to look at French telecom websites. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment