Monday, May 17, 2010

Are all Phone microSD cards standard size?

I have a phone that has a slot for a 1 gig microSD card


I notice that I could buy up to an 8 gigs card online.


I’m not shore if it will fit in the cell phone slot.


Are all microSD cards standard size (1 – 8 gigs)?


How can I know if it will fit or not?


Any suggestions?


How does microSD cards works?





Thanks!

Are all Phone microSD cards standard size?
Hi supermoren,





The physical size of all micro SD cards is the same but the ability to hold data varies.





An 8GB card is known as a "HC" (High Capacity) card and only fairly new devices can use them.





The 8GB card will fit in your slot but there is a good chance your phone won't be able to use it.





If you post your make and model of phone we can tell you if the 8GB card will work.





Norm

running shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment