Monday, May 17, 2010

Do those "cell phone" cards from Cingular and Verizon for your laptop provide good, stable ISP service

I live in a rural area where I can't get broadband service from a cable provider, but I have excellent cell phone coverage. I also don't want to have to pay for a landline phone when the only thing I would use it for would be to get either a dail-up ISP or DSL.

Do those "cell phone" cards from Cingular and Verizon for your laptop provide good, stable ISP service
the Verizon and Sprint cards are great, if you are in the right area!





If that area only has a lesser/slower version of cell protocol, you'll have less success.





Are you Verizon, do you have evdo service? or just 1x?





Talk to the reps, they don't know much, but they should know where you can get good 'cell modem' service.

Football Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment